Bravo Gen II 25" Commercial Lawn Mower
Bravo 25 (Model 25-210) is a commercial mower designed and built to increase the productivity of commercial users while keeping the weight and handling characteristics similar to traditional 21" commercial mowers.
The Bravo 25 BBC is a lightweight 25" commercial lawnmower powered by a Kawasaki FJ commercial engine and has a 2-speed heavy duty transmission that is fastest in its class. The Bravo 25 competes in the 26" commercial lawn mower class. The Bravo 25 offers greatly improved productivity versus traditional 21" commercial mowers. The Bravo 25 is a hi-vac rear bagging lawnmower with excellent bagging performance and outstanding mulching capabilities. The high vacuum steel deck design provides superior quality of cut. The blade spindle features a forged steel shaft with aluminum housing for heat dissipation with permanently lubricated ball bearings. The Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) feature stops the blade from spinning while keeping the engine running. The spare parts on this commercial mower are very reasonably priced.
- Powered by Kawasaki Engines
- 25" cutting deck (19%+ productivity improvement vs. 21" mowers)
- 127 lbs (similar to competitors' 21" mowers)
- BBC (Blade Brake Clutch) safety and convenience package
- Belt driven blade spindle isolates the engine crankshaft from potential damage
- Mulch plug included with the Bravo 25 mower
KAWASAKI COMMERCIAL ENGINE
The Bravo 25 is powered by the FJ180 Kai Kawasaki engine.
The Kawasaki engine has plenty of power and is well proven in the commercial landscape industry.