SECTION 1: LIMITED WARRANTY
Ybravo.com (Ybravo Texas, LLC) warrants the original purchaser of Ybravo branded product to which this warranty applies (the "Product") that the Product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase for the period of the applicable "Warranty Schedule" of the Product as set forth below. Additional limitations are described in Section 2 through Section 6, inclusive.
|Product Category||Commercial Use
|Residential Use *
|Commercial Mowers Gen I||1 Year||1 Year||90 Days|
|Commercial Mowers Gen II||2 Year|
2 Years Parts / 1 Year Labor
5 Years Parts / 2 Years Labor
|Replacement Parts **||60 Days||60 Days||30 Days|
* Residential Use means use of the product at one location. Use of the product at multiple locations is considered Commercial Use.
** Excludes components which are part of engine systems manufactured by third party engine manufacturers for which the purchaser has received a separate warranty with product at time of purchase
SECTION 2: YBRAVO'S OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE WARRANTY
Ybravo will repair or replace, at its option, any part proven to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use during the applicable warranty period; the labor to repair defective part will be covered for a period of one (1) year for Commercial Use Products, and a period of two (2) years for Consumer use products; subject to the limitations and exclusions listed in Section 3 and Section 4.
SECTION 3: ITEMS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
- Cost of adjustments, and/or regular maintenance items which become worn through normal use, including, but not limited to: belts, blades, blade adapters, cables, bags, clutches.
- Natural discoloration of material due to ultraviolet light.
- Engine and drive systems not manufactured by Ybravo; these items are covered by the respective manufacturer's warranty as provided in writing with the product information supplied at the time of purchase; all claims must be sent to the appropriate manufacturer.
- Mowing decks with sand abrasion.
- Emission Control System components necessary to comply with CARB-TIER II and EPA regulations which are manufactured by third party engine manufacturer.
SECTION 4: EXCEPTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This warranty shall be inapplicable to defects resulting from the following:
- Accident, abuse, misuse, negligence and neglect, dirt, abrasives, moisture, rust, corrosion, or and adverse reaction due to incorrect storage or use habits.
- Failure to operate or maintain the unit in accordance with the Owner’s / Operator’s manual or instruction sheet furnished by Ybravo.
- Alterations or modifications that change the intended use of the product or affects the product’s performance, operation, safety or durability; or causes the product to fail to comply with applicable laws; or:
- Additional damage to parts or components due to continued use occurring after any of the above.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER. YBRAVO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THESE PRODUCTS EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THESE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD AS DEFINED IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT. YBRAVO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR IMPROVE THE DESIGN OF THE PRODUCT WITHOUT NOTICE, AND DOES NOT ASSUME OBLIGATION TO UPDATE PREVIOUSLY MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by state.
SECTION 5: CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
The product must exhibit reasonable care, maintenance, operation, storage and general upkeep as written in maintenance section of the Owner’s/ Operator’s manual. Should an operational problem or failure occur, the product should not be used. Failure caused by continued use is not covered by warranty. Product should be delivered, at owners expense, as is, to an authorized Ybravo dealer for evaluation. Proof of purchase, as explained in section 6, rests solely with the customer.
SECTION 6: PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN WARRANTY CONSIDERATION
It is the Owner’s and Dealer’s responsibility to make certain that the Product Registration was completed on-line at www.ybravo.com Product registration should be completed within ten (10) days from the date of purchase in order to confirm the warranty and to facilitate post-sale service. Proof of purchase must be presented to the authorized Ybravo dealer in order to obtain warranty service. This proof of purchase must include date purchased, model number, serial number, and complete name and address of the selling dealer. To obtain the benefit of this warranty, the product believed to be defective must be delivered to an authorized Ybravo dealer in a timely manner, no later than thirty (30) day from date of operational problem or failure. The product must be delivered at the owners expense. Downtime, pick-up and delivery charges are not covered by this warranty. An authorized Ybravo dealer can be located by calling 1-888-YBRAVO-1 or by visiting www.ybravo.com. Subject to change without notice.